Attention! The content may be translated automatically, Transport Competence Agency is not responsible for the accuracy of the translation.
83 PERCENT ARE SATISFIED WITH TKA SERVICES. CUSTOMERS
in 2020 in December, the Transport Competence Agency (TKA) conducted a customer survey, the results of which allowed determining the customer satisfaction index – 83 percent.
The best rated services provided by TKA are:
- Road transport services (traffic safety, transport modeling, transport investment projects, transport environmental protection and other services) – 93 percent.
- Aviation medical services – 85 percent.
- Theoretical examination – 84 percent.
- Maintenance of air navigation services – 82 percent.
- Licensing and training supervision of aviation specialists – 82 percent.
Clients who communicated directly with TKA specialists in the months of June-November last year regarding receiving the institution’s services also evaluated the factors determining satisfaction. The following statements received the most support in the survey:
- Specialists were polite and pleasant to communicate with – 93 percent.
- Specialists providing services are competent and know their work – 87 percent.
- Working hours are convenient – 85 percent.
- Specialist consultation was useful and helped to understand legislation – 84 percent.
- Questions related to the service were answered in detail – 84 percent.
Last year, TKA determined the customer satisfaction index twice – in June and December. It can be seen that overall customer satisfaction remained the same at 83% during the half year, but the evaluation of different services changed. The results of the summer survey can be found here >>.
in 2019 customer satisfaction with the services provided by TKA was 5 percentage points lower and reached 78%.