Attention! The content may be translated automatically, Transport Competence Agency is not responsible for the accuracy of the translation.
LEGISLATION NEWS: TKA ADOPTED LEGISLATION IN JANUARY AND FEBRUARY
The Transport Competence Agency (TKA) provides an overview of the legislation adopted in the first two months of 2021:
- in 2021 January 5 TKA director’s order no. 2-2 ” On the implementation of personal data protection in a public institution in the Transport Competence Agency “. The documents that regulate the processing of personal data in TKA are approved by it – the rules for processing personal data, the description of the procedure for the investigation of violations of personal data security and the rules for the implementation of the rights of the data subject.
- in 2021 January 19 TKA director’s order no. 2-9 ” Regarding the deregistration of aircraft from the civil aircraft register of the Republic of Lithuania “. It approved the list of aircraft that were deregistered from the aircraft register, and their owners or assignees of rights and obligations were tasked with returning the registration certificates of the deregistered aircraft to TKA.
- in 2021 January 26 TKA director’s order no. 2-10 ” On the approval of organizations ensuring continued airworthiness and their continuous supervision in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. ” . The following descriptions are confirmed by it:
- Approval of organizations ensuring continued airworthiness and their continuous supervision in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 1321/2014 description of the requirements of Annex Vc (part of CAMO), which determines the procedure for issuing, changing, limiting, suspending validity, revoking suspension of validity, revoking validity, issuing a duplicate certificate of approval of an organization ensuring continuous airworthiness;
- Description of the approval of the continuing airworthiness manual, which determines the continuing airworthiness of organizations approved in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 1321/2014 Annex Vc (part of CAMO), the procedure for approval of the continuous airworthiness manual and approval of changes.
- in 2021 February 12 TKA director’s order no. 2-20 ” Regarding the Director of the Public Institution Transport Competence Agency in 2020 August 19 order no. 2-215 “Regarding Forms Approval ” Amendment. Several forms previously included in the order have been revised, and the order has also been supplemented with new forms (regarding drones, applications for relevant pilot licenses, etc.)