Attention! The content may be translated automatically, Transport Competence Agency is not responsible for the accuracy of the translation.
- Applicants shall only take the examination when they completed theory course and get course completion certificate or are recommended by the approved training organisation (ATO) or declared training organisation (DTO) responsible for their training, once they have completed the appropriate elements of the training course of theoretical knowledge instruction to a satisfactory standard. The recommendation by an ATO/DTO shall be valid for 12 months
- Unless otherwise determined in this Part, an applicant has successfully completed the required theoretical knowledge examination for the appropriate pilot licence or rating when he/she has passed all the required examination papers within a period of 18 months counted from the end of the calendar month when the applicant first attempted an examination.
- Pass standards : A pass in an examination paper will be awarded to an applicant achieving at least 75% of the marks allocated to that paper. There is no penalty marking.
- If an applicant has failed to pass one of the examination papers within 4 attempts, or has failed to pass all papers during the period of time stated in point 2, he/she shall re-take the complete set of examination papers. Before re-taking the examinations, the applicant shall undertake further training at an ATO/DTO.
- If you wish to take an exam, please make the payment to our account (payment information below) and reserve your spot.
The payment for the examination should be made prior to your arrival.
Receiver: VŠĮ TRANSPORTO KOMPETENCIJŲ AGENTŪRA
Company address: I.Kanto g. 23, Kaunas, Lithuania
Bank name: „SEB“ AB
Bank address: Gedimino pr. 12, LT-01103 Vilnius
SWIFT code: CBVILT2X
||Examination fee: Sailplane Pilot Licence (SPL), Balloon Pilot Licence (BPL).
||Verification of examination passes
Phone. +370 5 273 9013
Natalija Lenkis – email@example.com
Anna Tadewicz-Mikėnas – anna.tadewicz-mikėnas@tka.lt
Location of exam class
Address: Rodūnios kl. 34, Vilnius, Lithuania
How to find the class?