2. Website visitor’s personal data is being processed according to:
2.1. the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
2.2. the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania.
2.3. the Republic of Lithuania Law on Electronic Communications.
2.4. other legislation governing the processing of personal data.
4. The Website and its visitor’s personal data is administered by TKA, company code: 302824137.
PERSONAL DATA AND ITS PRCESSING PURPOSES
5. Website visitor’s personal data is being processed for the purpose of:
5.1. reports of corruption and aviation events analysis, feedback and comments on the quality of services provided by the TKA (hereinafter referred to as “Notices”).
5.2. identifying and confirming of registration for the events organised by TKA.
5.3. the Website evaluation and improvement.
6. Website visitor’s personal data is being processed when:
6.1. the person by visiting the Website provides:
6.1.1. name and surname
6.1.2. phone number and email address.
6.1.3. street address.
6.2. the Website visitor by registering for the events organised by TKA provides:
6.2.1. name, surname, and job title.
6.2.2. phone number and email address.
6.2.3. employer’s name, address, and company code.
6.3. the Website visitor indirectly provides data that is automatically collected while visiting the Website.
6.3.1. IP (Internet Protocol) address, time spent on the Website, pages visited, number of visits to the Website, country of residence.
6.3.2. browser and device type.
- Descriptions of cookies used on the website:
|Data storage period
|Choice of the language.
|Choice of the CMS (Content Management System) language.
|CMS (Content Management System) administrator’s settings.
|CMS (Content Management System) administrator’s time settings.
- The Website visitor may control and/or uninstall cookies himself at any time. There are two ways to delete cookies:
10.1. the Website visitor can view cookies that are already installed on his computer’s browser and delete them one by one or all at once. The steps to be taken vary depending on the browser and are specified in the description of the browser used.
10.2. the Website visitor can set the browser to block or send a warning about installing any cookies.
- Personal data used for the purpose of sending Notices is stored and processed for no longer than required by the purposes of the processing or by law.
- Personal data that is automatically collected for the Website’s functionality purposes is stored for 2 years.
- Personal data collected during registration for the events organised by TKA is stored for no longer than required by the purposes of the processing or by law.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- The Website visitor’s personal data is available to TKA employees responsible for the analysis of Notices, registration for TKA events and improvement of the Website.
- TKA partners providing the site hosting services have access to technical records.
- TKA has the right to provide personal data to third parties that perform audits, control functions and others, and informs the Website visitor in advance.
WEBSITE VISITOR’S RIGHTS
- The Website’s visitor, by writing to [email protected], has the right to:
17.1. access his personal data that is being processed.
17.2. request to correct his personal data.
17.3. request to cancel his personal data.
17.4. withdraw the consent to the processing of his personal data.
17.5. restrict the processing of his personal data.
17.6. request to transfer the data.
- If, the Website visitor requests to erase his personal data, TKA retains copies of the information necessary to protect the legitimate interests of third parties, to comply with the obligations of state authorities, or to settle disputes.