Attention! The content may be translated automatically, Transport Competence Agency is not responsible for the accuracy of the translation.
Important to know:
- The applicant is allowed to start taking the theory exams upon presentation of the ATO/DTO completion certificate issued within 12 months. in the period. Permission to start taking exams without fully completing the training, but on the recommendation of the ATO/DTO, is granted by the Head of the Personnel Licensing Department of the TKA. The ATO/DTO recommendation is valid for 12 months.
- Everyoneexamsmust be passed within a period of 18 months, counting from the end of the calendar month of the first exam taken.
- The exam is considered passed if the applicant scores 75 % or more .
- If the applicant fails to pass the exam in 4 attempts or within the period specified in point 2, the applicant must repeat the course at the educational institution. The educational institution must repeatedly issue a recommendation to take exams.
- It is mandatory to register for the theory exam in advance and pay the amount indicated below.
Attention! From 2020 November 1 exam prices have changed!
||The purpose of payment
||For taking and retaking the PPL, Balloon Pilot License (BPL), Glider Pilot License (SPL), Light Aircraft Pilot License (LAPL) and any other theory test
||For issuing the results summary of the theory exams
Before coming to take the exam, please make the payment:
Recipient: VŠĮ TRANSPORTO COMPETENCE AGENCY
Company code: 305598608
AB SEB, bank code 70440
Account number LT757044090100659769
EXAMINATION CLASS LOCATION
Address of the Transport Competence Agency exam class: Rodūnios kl. 34, Vilnius .
Phone: (8 5) 273 9013