- Applicants shall only take the examination when they completed theory course and get course completion certificate or are recommended by the approved training organisation (ATO) or declared training organisation (DTO) responsible for their training, once they have completed the appropriate elements of the training course of theoretical knowledge instruction to a satisfactory standard. The recommendation by an ATO/DTO shall be valid for 12 months.
- Unless otherwise determined in this Part, an applicant has successfully completed the required theoretical knowledge examination for the appropriate pilot licence or rating when he/she has passed all the required examination papers within a period of 18 months counted from the end of the calendar month when the applicant first attempted an examination.
- Pass standards: a pass in an examination paper will be awarded to an applicant achieving at least 75% of the marks allocated to that paper. There is no penalty marking.
- If an applicant has failed to pass one of the examination papers within 4 attempts, or has failed to pass all papers during the period of time stated in point 2, he/she shall re-take the complete set of examination papers. Before re-taking the examinations, the applicant shall undertake further training at an ATO/DTO.
- If you wish to take an exam, please register and reserve your spot in advance.
SPL and BPL theoretical exams are available only in Lithuanian language, PPL(A) and PPL(H) theoretical exams are available in Lithuanian and English languages