The organizer of exhibition events or air sports competitions must submit to TKA a completed application in the prescribed form and the following documents and information no later than 8 working days before the expected day of the exhibition event or air sports competition:
- for the demonstration event – a site plan or scheme with marked: 1.1.
aircraft work areas (flight performance and waiting areas);
1.2 aircraft parking areas;
1.3. aircraft movement routes;
1.4. parachutist landing sites;
1.5. hot air balloon landing sites;
1.6. spectator areas;
1.7. aircraft display lines;
1.8. safety equipment placement areas.
- For aviation sports competitions – competition regulations.
Before submitting the application to TKA, it must be coordinated with:
- the owner/user of the aerodrome, if it is intended to hold an exhibition event or aviation sports competition at the aerodrome; or
- the owner/user of the outdoor site and the local municipality, if the demonstration event or aviation sports competition is intended to be held at the outdoor site; or
- by the venue owner/user and the local municipality, if the demonstration event or air sports competition takes place in places other than an aerodrome or an outdoor field;
- air traffic service provider, if the flights will be operated in the part of the airspace where air traffic control services are provided.